GINCOR, a company with a proven 40-year track record of success and growth, recently announced its purchase of Cross Country Trailers Blenheim manufacturing facility.
GINCOR began with single facility four decades ago in the town of Mattawa, Ontario, they are known for high-quality vocational vehicles like dump vehicles, snow plows, and other severe service equipment like cranes and pup trailers. It has been known for “building trucks that owners want to own and drivers want to drive.”
In the past 5 years, President, and CEO Luc Stang has lead it through a period of phenomenal success. Highlights include:
- Being ranked as one of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies 3 years in a row with PROFIT 500.
- In 2017 the company jumped a remarkable 171 spots on the PROFIT 500 list to land at 199th place.
- Staff numbers have grown from 40 people to almost 500 with the inclusion of the Blenheim location.
- In June of 2017 the company formed a strategic Partnership and acquired DEL Equipment, which added
- 7 new locations and gives the company coast-to-coast presence from Moncton, New Brunswick to Vancouver, British Columbia.
Under the Gincor Trailer Werx name, we will be carrying the following products:
We are optimistic about our new partnership with Gincor Trailer Werx and look forward to collaborating with them to provide a product line to Western Canada that fits the unique needs of our area.