Advantages of Renting
Renting only requires a short-term agreement and it offers great flexibility. Your business can simply choose the perfect trailer on a per-project basis. Renting offers many advantages:
- Monthly costs are fixed – tracking costs is more effective
- Great when bidding on jobs – you know your costs
- Costs can be expensed as incurred
- Use equipment before purchasing
- Frees up capital – renting frees capital for more profitable uses
- Increase your borrowing power – rental equipment doesn’t show up as a liability
Should you consider renting?
Equipment ownership makes sense for ongoing projects and jobs. However, when a project requires a variety of equipment that’s only used on a short-term basis, making equipment purchases is wasteful and inefficient. Consider renting if:
- The equipment will be used or needed on a job less than 55 percent of the time
- The annual cost of rental charges divided by the acquisition cost
- Your jobs are varied
Rent to Purchase Program
Get into a trailer with ease with our Rent to Purchase Program where a portion of your monthly rental amount is applied towards the purchase price of a new trailer. Our rental department is flexible and practical and we will work with you.