KiLoad is the economical generation of axle weight monitoring systems accessible to all budgets. If you are looking to get only your vehicle’s weight and its payload, KiLoad is the one. In a blink of an eye, you have access to your load total weight and its distribution on the truck. The device is simple and intuitive which facilitates its use. The backlit display allows for night use. The monitor’s small dimension allows for an installation on the dashboard without obstructing the view. The external indicator light indicates the loading progress without having access to the monitor. The light can be set for the total weight or per channel. In both cases, it allows you to efficiently manage remote loading.
The KiLoad is especially designed for straight or rigid body trucks, but it can also be used on articulated trucks with pneumatic semi-trailers. Whether it is a spring-ride or air-ride suspension on the truck. KiLoad is the economic and accurate tool designed to do a very good job with a margin of error +/ – to 0.01. This all-in-one device directly integrates air sensors in its monitor. For spring-ride suspensions, pen-type sensors, “the dimension of a pen”, are either welded or glued to the suspension. They are linked to the back of the monitor by cable. There is no modification or alteration made to the vehicle and installation is fast and easy.
- Margin of error to +/- 0.01
- Can be installed on spring-ride or air-ride suspensions
- Does not modify the vehicle or its chassis
- Quick and easy installation
- Easy to use and to calibrate
- Monitor Simultaneous display of axle weights per channel and total
- All-in-one device
- Air sensor integrated in monitor
- Monitor of small dimension (9cm X 5.5cm X 3.5cm)
- Measuring unit (Kilogram, pounds and ton)