Tandem compatible, Single Drop (4) Rail Profile with Knife Edge Rear Approach Plate, Hydraulic Sliding Suspension Design with 7° Low Load Angle and a 15° Unload Dump Angle if Required, Hydraulic Tilt on Main Deck to Allow Loading onto Top Deck, 55 Ton Rated Capacity Distributed Evenly Over Entire Length, 45 Ton Rated Capacity Distributed Evenly over 15’ of Deck, Warn 30,000lb Winch, Wireless Remote, Grease Banks.
(2) Pair Swingout Lights, Rear Strobe Lights.
Apitong Hardwood 1-5/16″ x 7″ Shiplap Decking throughout.
(10) Pair Chain Pockets Even Spaced Full Length of Side Rail
(20) Pair Double Sided Chain Slots in Side Rail Top Flange
(20) Four-Sided Chain Slots in Center Top Flange
(2) Double-Sided Chain Slots Across Front of Main Deck
(12) Three Bar Load Winches and J Hooks Opposite
Alternating from Left to Right Side Evenly Spaced on Side Rail
*Photo’s may not represent actual unit. Refer to specifications.
With a network of financial institutions available, we make it easy to keep your financing as stress free as possible and because of our large volume, you have access to the industries best interest terms.
The level of expertise of our finance specialists is not readily available at most banks or accounting firms. If you are thinking of expanding your fleet or simply upgrading, this is an opportunity to discuss credit issues with an experienced industry manager who can give you alternative solutions.