We are looking for a Wash Bay/Detailer for our company located in Acheson Industrial Area.
Key Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Wash a variety of different styles of trailers and trucks daily
- Co-ordinate wash bay schedule with service coordinator
- Clean interior and exterior windows, interior surfaces – dash boards, floors, doors, seats
- Complete detailing of trailers and trucks when required
- Keep wash bay clean – walls, floors, and pressure washer room clean and organized.
- Be able to drive 5 ton trucks with air brake in and out of the wash bay
- Fuel up trucks
- Ensure all equipment required to perform the various tasks are fully operational
- Ensure all washing and detailing supplies are on hand and ordered in a timely fashion
- Suggest changes in working conditions, use of equipment or products used to increase efficiency of the washing and detailing bay.
- Wash and detail trailers and trucks
- Previous washing and detailing experience preferred
- Use personal protective equipment including, but not limited to eyewear, hearing protection, gloves, etc.
- Provide a valid driver’s license & abstract
- Be highly organized and detail oriented
- Be insurable and bondable
- Competitive wages dependent on experience
- Benefit Package
- Team Supported Work Environment
- Company Hours: Monday to Friday Hours 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Clean, safe working facility – COR certified
Salary: $17.00-$19.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance