We are looking for a Welder – 2nd or 3rd year.
We are a busy dealership celebrating 47 years that prides itself in offering quality products, service, and a knowledgeable team. We are committed to our team members and their work life balance, benefits, and goals.
You will be responsible for general welding and fabrication on new and used heavy duty trailers and trucks.
- Competitive wages dependent on experience
- Benefit Package includes Insurance, medical, dental, prescription coverage
- Team Supported Work Environment
- Employee appreciation events
- Professional Development Supported
- Monday to Friday Hours
- Clean Working Building
- COR Safety Program – 2022 Safety Culture Award
Key Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Perform required repairs to units in an efficient and safe manner, ensuring that the Quality Assurance on each job is performed prior to closing the work order.
- Performing rig-ups on new and used units.
- Fabricating required parts to complete the job.
- Repairing wiring and minor mechanical items on trailers as required.
- Are an Apprentice Welder – 2nd or 3rd year
- Experience in the heavy truck and trailer industry
- Takes pride in your work
- A good attitude with a desire to learn
- Your own tools and transportation
To explore this opportunity further please respond with your resume with wage expectations.